Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Slutzy.com days of Christmas

Of course this has been parodied rather a lot, but I feel the need to do it. 


On the first night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
The EMF Flogger, the rubber is a gift that leaves its mark and keeps giving all year.


On the second night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
Two Ban Sticks, of course we all need these, custom crafted in pretty colors, but a bite Yikes....


On the third night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
Three strand metal chain manacles, I was moving too much from the other gifts I guess.


On the fourth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A fur lined mask, to ensure the next gift is a surprise.


On the fifth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A waterproof disco light up anal dildo, no wonder they wanted a mask on me, now my bum looks like a christmas tree all lit up.


On the sixth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A deluxe rabbit pearl vibrator, this rabbit will be looking for a hole to jump in. 


On the seventh night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A nipple tree, now I feel the heat of Christmas.


On the eighth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A leather corset, tight and hot, wow now Santa I know will visit.


On the ninth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
An orginal picture called Martiti, a breast painted picture, mmmmm


On the tenth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
Rubber latex gauntlets gloves, yikes what will I be doing next?


On the eleventh night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A double bumpy bullet.... eek where will they go?


On the twelfth night of Christmas my lover gave to me:
A night off. Phew.


From Slutzy.com I just picked a few of our fabulous items from our many vendors. Thank you to all our vendors for being part of the Slutzy.com. 







No comments:

Post a Comment